Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toups

NBC Fall 2013 Schedule

Revolution is going to die Wed @ 8 without Voice lead in, but it was already fading this year, so perhaps a wise move by NBC.

Agreed.

While I'm happy to see Chicago Fire get "rewarded" the Tuesday post Voice slot and should give the show a boost, I'm not sure the show needs it. It was doing fine and attracting an audience Weds @ 10 and could of stayed there.

Agreed again. Let the audience get used to the show being in that timeslot and let it grow from there.

Very shrewd/smart that NBC gave Sean Hayes's comedy the 9pm slot instead of Michael J Fox, while Parks & Rec the 8pm slot. NBC must be thinking if CBS expands it's Thursday block to 2 hours, BBT could to move to 9 and thus this would prevent MJF's show from going up against it and CBS keeps it at 8 (which I think they'll do), it'll only be going up against what could be likely a final season of Parks & Rec, either way most of NBC's new comedies won't have to worry about the juggernaut.

I thought for sure NBC would use the MJFox show at 8pm or 9pm to let it lead off the hour, but you could be right about NBC not wanting it to go up against TBBT.

Interested in seeing how Parenthood does in Thursday's death slot. Hopefully they can maintain what they usually get on Tuesdays.

Sadly no. Donald Trump says Celebrity Apprentice has been renewed. Not sure why NBC even bothers to release a Mid-Season Schedule, their Fall schedule won't even look the same come Nov, let alone their Mid-Season Schedule in Feb.

Yep

what happened to Hannibal?? I don't see it anywhere.

They are still decided if they are going to keep it, cancel it, or shop it around.

what happened to Hannibal?? I don't see it anywhere.

They are still decided if they are going to keep it, cancel it, or shop it around.