OLTL: Thursday, May 02, 2013 Episode Discussion Thread

• Members

Haha. As awful as she sometimes got, I don't want that. I think it will be explained in one of the following 2 ways:

1) She got back together with Brody and took the kids to wherever he said he had gotten a job in the finale.

2) She is in London with her kids at what must be a very large compound with Joey, Kelly, Kevin, Zane, Cord, Tina, Sarah, Rex Gigi and Shane

As long as never hear about DID again, they can really come up with whatever they want.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe that's why. Maybe people aren't saying as much about OLTL, because they are satisfied with it for the time being. Of course, that's usually the network's cue to screw up everything. We'll see if PP behaves any differently.

Meanwhile, Jessica's off with C.J. and his new...friend. wink.png

• Members

I will definitely say that I am enjoying the story. Love the dynamic between Jeffrey and Viki. Viki is also doing the dirt in her passive aggressive manner. Did she really have to tell Jeffrey about her conversation with Dorian? For a change it's not Dorian going after Viki for some irrational reason and being painted in the wrong, which is the lopsided writing that I've seen for years. We are seeing the motivations and relationships of all the characters plotted out with story. It has been a long time since I've seen that in the writing. I agree with the poster who said it was odd to have whimsical music in the background on a story that is about people being tortured but I think the show ended on the right footing.

• Members

Jeffrey and Viki are amazing together. Corbin's so natural and so good and inserted himself into the show like he's always been there. And ES is clearly having a great time.

It's nice to see a young person with a real job actually DOING work.

• Members

I hope that's the case that everyone is enjoying it and it ends up successful. I know that I have felt extra cheerful all week just seeing these shows again. AMC & OLTL fans have been through the ringer. We deserve this.

Still wondering if anything will come of the CJ/Sarah rumors that popped up last week- here's hoping

• Members

Man, I really don't need to see Jessica again any time soon, but next week's

is gonna look a little bare, that's all I'm saying.

I do hope they add Kevin or Joey soon. Not to mention the rumored

Just when I thought that old yarn was dead and gone for good, here come those red carpet guests.

• Members

I can't believe I'm rewatching an episode of OLTL.

I didn't really have an opinion on Rama before, I just stopped caring about OLTL when she and the artist formerly known as Terri Conn joined the show, but I like her. I love her accent, she's cute and seems like fun.

Vimal's haircut fits the character but man is it awful.

Archived