OLTL: Thursday, May 02, 2013 Episode Discussion Thread

• Members

I cant beleive Rama has had more airtime than Natalie so far. She's been in all of them or just 3? Is she contract? I hope things change in week 2 bc Natalie should be one of the leading stars IMO.

I also wonder if and when they will address John. Im waiting to see if they will pick up on what GH wrote about Nat and clint shutting him out of Liam's life. Id really love nothing more than if the show just killed him offscreen. They could probably retcon Brody back as being the father which could reintroduce the character down the line after Nat has gotten closer to Cutter

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Viki and Clint fans know like Erika said, they've gottten "back together" numerous times. Even during their marriage in the 80's, they broke up because of one problem or another almost every year but they kept finding their way back to each other.so just because they are going to have problems, doesn't mean they will break up for good or for another 10 years like last time. maybe seperate bedrooms or something for a while.

Do we really know if that room we saw Viki in on thursday was in Llanfair or at the Banner? I assumed it was at The Banner but someone said it was a new room at Llanfair. remember Clint is free so it's possible that he came to The Banner to watch the show or visit Viki.

• Members

Why do you think it was obvious. you think it's worse than that stupid office they put her in a couple of years ago when Tina visited Viki trying to reconcile. That was a "boo" office. Back in the late 90's. Viki had a beutiful office with white furniture and everything. Is it because this office allegedly had a bathroom door?

• Members

Dani's reaction to Victor was a bit OTT but at least she had 1! lol. So glad to see her give it to Todd good and tell him off.

Aww Sam. He's so cute. lol at him showing David how to text.

Man this Dorian vs Viki feud has been gold so far. Loving it.

I'm confused how Jeffrey knows Dani & Matthew. From London, do they mean when she was in boarding school?

Tea/Victor sex scene was HOT!!

Archived