AMC: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Debbie Morgan said a few weeks that she hasn't even filmed a scene with Cassandra...so yeah she's not getting out for a while.

I found it odd that they kept referencing this Mackenzie kid (thanks for the replies btw), shouldn't she have passed away or be in remission? 5 years is a long time to battle cancer.

Maybe I'm just having a hard time adjusting to characters not having a story and just existing, day-to-day. It's weird to see Brooke and Adam just sort of...being there. Maybe that's why I'm enjoying Angie and Jesse's part of the show more, they're actively doing things or interacting with others while something else is looming, waiting to up-end their lives. I guess it's a byproduct of them wanting to keep the coma patient a secret, Brooke and Adam don't appear to be doing anything but something major is about to impact their lives.

I'm thinking about this too much.

• Members

Oh, dear... it's called a continuing story for a reason, love. It's not because everything is supposed to be resolved in 3 episodes time. Things are supposed to be prolonged. Anticipation is supposed to build. Drama is supposed to ensue... then the climax and resolution. As long as there's progress, I see no problem with it. There's making them wait... and then there's suspended animation. So far, we've been progressing.

Archived