AMC: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

and a big fail for us as viewers. Assuming Frankie/Randi raised the child for 5 years, they are attached to him/her and wouldn't just give that up for David. Frankie hated him and Randi was baby obsessed in her final year. Theres drama to be had there

• Members

I am not feeling this Celia story at all. The actress is very, very green and can not carry this. I know Evelyn is played by a soap/amc vet, but I am not impressed so far. I understand she is 18, and out of high school, but petey and opal crusading for him to date her is creepy, the obsession level is rising, the school uniform. Idk.

Angie & David wub.png

I love JV but he fell very flat in most of his scene today. I am no Cara fan, but I am interested in what happened with Davids child with her. The baby is totally alive and given up for adoption, i figure because of the way they conversed about it. He said "not anymore" when cara said he is the babies father.

Julia Barrs face. Jesus. She looks like the joker. So sad.

• Members

Celia works at the Miranda Center but consults with Brooke instead of Bianca? And also, if they bring up Maya one more time I will need them to release a casting statement.

I liked the episode but I needed a Kane woman on my screen.Loved seeing Zach

• Members

I thought that Bianca and Gabby live in town with Miranda. I didn't think she was at the Chandler mansion and don't see why she would be living there

Whats wrong with that? Bianca isn't the only person working there and Brooke seems to be overseeing things. Bianca may not have much of an active role in the Center these days. Even if she does, that doesn't mean Brooke, with all her connections, cant be in a high position, running things

• Members

LOL at them mentioning Maya and Lucy a lot. I guess it kinda has been, all three days, though it all makes sense that David and Joe would want to know, it would be weird if they didn't ask. To me, they should have just kept her. She was a pretty fresh slate.

• Members
I think Maya and Petey could have worked in a triangle with Celia.

Anyone else think that Jane should have just been a recast for an older character? When I see her, I think, man I wish she was Lanie. I see her having moved back to PV after the event of 5 years ago, to help support Dixie. She'd have instant ties to Opal, Petey and the Chandler scene bc of her connections

• Members

For what it's worth, Jesse's F-bomb remains uncensored on Hulu's closed captions.

I'm amused at how AMC seems to be working in inverse proportion to OLTL, with the former now beginning some interaction between the separate strands, and the latter now splintering off a little more into the individual storylines.

Really hoping we get a Petey and Celia-free Thursday. I don't mind her, but two consecutive Celia-heavy days smacks of trying really, really hard to make her happen in an unorganic way.

• Members

Now we're getting in to some story and cross interaction. Which is great because after all we had to wait two whole days for it. <sarcasm>

Oh Opal, you are a jewel. I was literally yelled at the screen for her to mind her own business. I cracked up though at the idea that a computer whiz needed to be called because a document disappeared. It didn't even disappear, she just deleted the text. Hit Command Z and get back to work. LOL!

So glad to see that Angie and David are friends. I squeed when we learned that she spoke to the parole board. I can't imagine that went over well with Jesse.

When Jesse said "What the f uck are you talking about?" to Zach, I couldn't help but think of all the times I looked at Zach on my TV set and uttered those exact words.

Petey as computer mogul still feels a little wrong. It's being a little overwritten for my taste but I think it'll get better as everyone gets more comfortable.

I'm nervous for Cassandra's story or more accurately, I'm really nervous about how they'll portray sexual violence on this show.

• Members

Loved today's episode! The highlight for me was Angie/David... they've always had this special bond between them, and I was so happy to see their warm interactions. David needs a friend, and Angie is perfect in that role.

I still don't like Griffin that much - he's just so pushy.

Now you know I love me some Julia Barr... but she seems so lost. She's still trying to get the hang of it... and she needs to stop flailing her arms around. I saw 2 clear mistakes today - she was about to walk forward and then turned around and stopped (towards beginning), and then she spoke over Opal's line towards the end. Not going to complain much because I love seeing her back, and the use of vets so far is amazing... but I hope our girl gets her acting legs back!

Overall loved the episode - can't wait to see what happens tomorrow with Cara and David!!!!!

Archived