AMC: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im sorry but everytime I see Lea in the opening, she looks like a cornball

Oh so Celia doesn't know who her guardian is? I thought it was her father at first. Its so odd that some stranger is taking care of her. Honestly first thought I had on Monday was Billy Clyde Tuggle, not that it makes much sense

Why is she always wearing that damn uniform, even when she isn't at the school? She is reminding me of Glee's cheerios. So it looks like Alexisfan might also be right about her. That excuse about why she wears a uniform was lame.

"Two shakes and a lamb's tail" laugh.png Opal

Zach looks like sh-t

Damn, that bastard just slapped Cassandra. Her material is hard to watch

Cara looks so much older and I see she hasn't let go of the mascara. She really looks rough

IA with others about the mysteries. They shouldn't be so mysterious about everything. It feels very unnatural to talk the way they are. Im glad they revealed the fate of Cara's baby although I think she gave the baby up for adoption and lied about it

Angie and David so close is odd as hell.

Kendall LEFT Zach. You go girl!

That's what should happen. Everythign felt so isolated the first 2 episodes but I like how we are getting some cross-interaction with Celia/Brooke, now Angie/David/Zach/Jesse

LOL...I wanted to make a gif of that. It looked like she was gonna hate her

• Members

This episode kicked some ass!

I liked most of it. The F bomb didnt sound edited out to me. More like Jesse half whispered it.

The Cass stuff is good. And I am glad things are moving right along with David.

Tho I'm already sick of Petey. And that's not gonna change.

Archived