DAYS: Chelsea Teaser

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmm.I wonder how far they want to take this character. Everyone, including a lot of fans, already hate her so I wonder what this "never been done before" thing is.

On a side note, Melvin has really impressed me in this story and I did read this full interview somewhere and she seems like a nice level headed girl. She isn't a half bad actress either. I feel really bad for her because so many, like me, hate her character and I know very well she must get so much hate mail since some people don't separate actor from character. It can't be easy being in a story like this knowing full well that its very hard to make fans feel bad for your character. My props to her :) .

• Members

1. Rape

2. Teen Pregnancy

3. Lesbian? But I doubt it.

4. She'll lie and cheat to break up Bo and Hope.

5. She's been working for the Dimera's this entire time?

6. She'll find out she's not really Georgia and keep it a secret.

7. Anorexia?

• Members

attempted suicide's been done before... remember Ali after Mike rejected her? Surely you haven't forgotten the bath tub scene with Mike's name written on the wall with blood... and wasn't Sami a pregnant teenager? I'm not real sure about the last one cuz I didn't start watching til 98 around the time of Sami & Franco's wedding. Rape's been done before... it's been done to death on Passions, & secretly working for the DiMera's has been done before too... hellooooo Patrick. If I had to pick from the list I'd say anorexia, otherwise i'm not sure what it could be.

Archived