GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG I loved the Maxie and Mac scene. "You're my real father. You always have been" wub.png I was upset with how she almost cast him aside a little bit while Frisco was here, but Mac gave her her space and didn't try to interfere there. I hated when she started calling Frisco dad, and stopped calling Mac that.

Why are they revisiting this Nik/Liz crap? That story destroyed Liz and she barely recovered from it. Acknowledge it, yes but they are dwelling on it way too much.

Sonny: "Whats up with these people? Why cant they just die?"

Anna: "Sometimes they do" laugh.png

That's it for Stavros? WTF?!?

• Members

LOVED their scenes today. Just wonderful.

Line of the day, although Alexis' reaction to Helena's death had me going, too.

I LOVED Olivia's outfit today. wub.png

I NEED to see Stavros vs. Faison in a crazy-off. I was DYING every time Stavros screamed "My ICE PRINCESS!" laugh.png

His obsession with Lulu combined with RKK's being married to a much younger woman and his repuation in general--it's just a crazy clusterfvck to watch.

Poor AJ. He was the having best day ever until then sad.png .

SCOTT AND BOBBIE IN THE PREVIEW OMG I CAN'T BREATHE wub.png .

Dr. O and Britt on Monday! biggrin.png

And as much as I like Quiz, damn it, I'm excited for some more AJ & Carly too wub.png .

• Members

Whoa!!!!!

Was that Dr. Who or Dr. WHAT THE !@#$%^&*]! Yikes. Chesse I could have dealt with, but that was just bad. By Stav! It's been real! Ron's drive thru pacing sucks monkey nuts, but for this, he gets a huge THANK YOU!

We really didn't want this to drag out, so count your blessings. Lawd lawd lawd!!!!!

• Members

Typical RC, he can't resist descending into silly campiness. That's a shame as I enjoyed the first 2 days of L&L versus Stavros. But today was mostly cringe-worthy though I liked how fierce, vengeful Laura slapped Luke's hand away and claimed the right to freeze Stavros for hurting THEIR daughter. DZ delivered the most honest emotions today while GF's performance was uneven. But soap opera gods need to slap Tony awake asap.

Olivia & Sonny are like watching paint dry.

Appreciate the heartfelt Mac and Maxie scenes. I only ever enjoy Mac in father mode. Otherwise, he's a dead bore. I liked that for all of Frisco's bitterness, he's still in contact with Anna and working overtime to help her find Lulu and Dante. I like RC remembering Frisco has a heroic side.

Liz deserves better than buffoonish AJ. What is he 12 with mommy teasing him about a teen crush? This story is awful.

I like these Liz and Nikolas scenes. They remind me of their years of friendship and shared love for Lucky.

Archived