Picture thread

Manny

• Members

Frankly, I'm a little intimidated by how attractive people at SON are, especially the boys. I took a long look at this thread before I posted to it. But the women are lookers too - I'm lookin' at YOU Danni. Had it not been for a bit of wine... I would have been too shy to post.

Lesbian ass me would (sometimes) rather have the scrumptious 40 year old male body of a SteveFrame in my bed than some of the "alpha dykes" I know. Gawd he's HAWT! And he'd actually be able to TALK afterward.

Thanks to everyone who said nice things about me.

And Mateo, I saw your pics early in the thread. You are gorgeous! I'm looking for pics of the "Alien". I'll post the one I'm thinking of if I can find it. It's cute and it conveys his *smiley* personality.

And I'm happy to be your Brandeis, anytime.

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Heavens to betsy! My brother knew where to scope out the big ones! No wonder he begged me to post here.

If can find a pic of him (Fred) I'll post it. He's very handsome but much more Asian looking than I (am). Kind of a cross between Rick Yune and that Korean guy on LOST. His pretty face makes mine look like crap.

And he's tall. About 6'1''. I think he wears a size 11. (43 in Europan sizes?)

Archived