B&B Preview for March 4th

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Taylor is taking her rightful place as the new Stephanie. Its actually quite amazing. The character is on fire and the reason to watch B&B these days. Im going to enjoy this reignited Brooke vs Taylor feud. They've been fighting for decades but this time seems so fresh and original and the show is benefiting from this new material. I like it

• Members

Just to warn you, at first Eric and Taylor are a little gross, but they grow on you like fungus. Then one day, you realize that you have stopped itching and it is not so bad, actually it is pretty good. LOL! Seriously, Eric and Taylor's hook up is the best thing to happen in this show since Stephanie's farewell. It has totally changed the show's dynamic for the better as we get to witness Brooke and Taylor finally square off no holds barred. It is like Celebrity Deathmatch without the blood and maiming. Loads of fun!

• Members

Oh, the funniness: My first episode "back" and it has the start of the interaction between Eric and Taylor! :lol: I think they work well together; as for chemistry, we shall see. It was getting difficult watching the show... Stephanie's death and Katie's PPD were great and, once they were gone, the Hope/Steffy/Liam merry-go-round came back on full force and I couldn't stand it. But, from what I see and what you say, sounds like B&B is back on the watch list LOL

• Members

John McCook looks 90 years old.

How long has Stephanie been dead? Four months in show time, tops? And Eric is actually announcing - you know, I can't do this, this is always my complaint about B&B. I don't understand how talented writers supposedly work there and I never will. It always seems scripted and plotted by people for whom English is their third language, and human their second species.

• Members

Well now that Taylor and Eric's interaction has gone further than just their 1995 flirtation, Taylor is officially just as big a whore as Brooke in the Forrester f##king department!

Weren't Taylor and Rick once engaged or something? I only casually tuned in the past few years before getting back involved this past year.

Archived