GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I always kinda wanted Brenda, Kate, and Olivia to be friends. Unlike Carly, who can't stand anyone who has ever slept with any of 'her' men, these girls seem like they could have good times laughing about Sonny and his silliness. Ugh...just remembered Kate and Jax slept together. So that makes Carly, Brenda, Sam, and Kate all women that have shared Jax and Sonny? Am I missing anyone?

• Members
The vets are on and it was good soap. Dialogue wasnt horrible. Lucy and Tracy were hilarious. Duke and Anna were enjoyable. When Duke came off the elevator and he and Anna saw each other. It was nice. Felicia and Frisco actually worked for me today (nice flashbacks). Georgie was mentioned again.

Mac and Kevin had a few scenes so that was nice. Lucy and Kevin at the end was nice.

Even Sonny and Kate were ok. Just out of place.

I will warn that the episode ending had me annoyed and the previews for tomorrow.

I dont think I had my "vet blinders" on today so I enjoyed it for various reasons. Vets likely just being there had some to do with it.

Edit: it was good soap lol. I think the ending annoyed me but everything else was enjoyable. I had zero urge to fast forward. You should watch if you havent.

• Members

Ok maybe i should have put good. It was by far one of the best episodes featuring the vets. I was trying to be reserved because It was just one episode. I thought it was like watching an entirely different show. I wish this was the GH we got everyday.

• Members

LMAO at Tracy saying Lucy can go to H-E-L-L bc the only thing she is taking up is space

Relish got said three times today

Kevin: "Felicia Jones, a liar? Since when" Did he really say that with a straight face?

The Sonny/Kate stuff was surprisingly really well done. Oh boy so this Connie nonsense isn't over? I cant believe Kate went downstairs looking for her. I prefer Connie but really wish they'd pick one and stick to it

Wow didn't realize Frisco's name was Andrew

4FS3N5y.jpg?1

Her shirt was so ugly today. I really don't think she and Duke work anymore. Not feeling much from them

Overall good show. Glad it featured the vets and kept Pollyanna Princess off

That bitch Brenda threw shade at Kate. Was just another reason not to like her during her last stint

Archived