AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was under the impression several staffers with the shows had indicated on FB they'd been given the news by PP this week, and that Lindsay Hartley had all but backed it up the other night on her own Facebook. I agree it's ridiculous to wait on this, but if the staff and cast are leaking then I do think they ought to speak soon.

OTOH, if they're not leaking at all and this has all been drummed up by vague online soap "journalists," then !@#$%^&*] it. I'm mostly amused they've left Michael Logan and co. holding the bag.

• Members

Considering Jeff K. has been in the business a lot of years, including being a manager, I can't understand why PP is so bad at PR and just communicating in general. They keep tripping over their own feet. People wouldn't be so easily mad at them if they just communicated better and people didn't think they were lying about stuff.

• Members

One staffer posted on His FB but it was after Logan posted then the blub. SOD then posted & that post included about the Staffer was talking that staffer. So me thinks this staffer read Logan's tweet and ran with it. I doubt PP talked to any staffers.

Actually this was started by the soap whisper on twitter who reminded me on my twitter that they broke the story first.

If thats true than Logan should get heat for believing an anyomus person who has a twitter account

• Members

Soap Whisperer has been saying since mid-summer that both shows were over and done and neither one would return from hiatus to film again. This person claimed that they had some sort of special inside scoop from somewhere but of course wouldn't comment on sources.

Archived