AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think they did an excellent job casting the younger crowd. On both soaps. They don't seem generic (yes, they're all very attractive) and I like seeing their awe and excitement for being a part of AMC. Loved Rob Wilson's excitement and the younger bunch seem pretty close.

The preview was great. OLTL's was a little better ... I can't say I'm in love with the song going to be used as the theme but I'm up for a change I guess. I'll miss the previous music though.

• Members

While I have no real problem with the song, I REALLY would prefer they had some version of the old AMC theme. That won't detract too much from my total excitement, though! I think I will be in love with Eric Nelsen. I think they went out of their way to get a good actor to play AJ. This teen scene will be tons better than that crap they tried to give us with Colby and that band whatevers from several years back. I hope they do more with JR than just make him some bad guy. I like that David/Cara seem to be still together in some form. I really liked them.

• Members

I was wondering about that too. I feel like I've seen him before but that could be because he looks like every villain ever from L&O:SVU.

I'm intrigued by Celia and I wasn't until the promo. She has this look that's familiar to me but I can't figure out who she reminds me of.

Archived