AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Members

I'm not sure how old Heather is but I'd guess around 40. That might be barely believable if it happened right before the show started. But I don't know how long Joe and Ruth had been together by that point. Even if Evelyn does have a secret daughter on canvas, perhaps Joe has nothing to do with it and maybe Joe is finding love agian with Evelyn after Ruth died.

EDIT: I just realized Francesca and Ray are 21 years apart. So if anything, maybe Evelyn is Joe's daughter. Who the !@#$%^&*] knows.

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly, so did I! The clip had that same ghostly creepy feel to it that Erica's nightmares of her rape had!

I really, really, really want Celia to be a Kane woman. I don't care how they do it. I don't care how they retcon it. She looks like she should be a Kane.

Are we sure that was Francesca James' pic in the locket? I saw someone say that, but it looked like a redhead in the locket, and FJ looks more like Susan Lucci than she does Opal. ;)

• Members

Joe and Ruth weren't together when the show started. Joe had moved to Pine Valley with Jeff and Tara (and Bobby) after the death of his first wife, Helen (?); and Ruth still was married to Phil's adoptive father, Ted Brent.

• Members

I still think the original reports of her being cast as Miranda were probably accurate.

No we're not and the more I look at it, the less I see it.

Oh ok, well there you go. It is possible. I still think Jane or Evelyn are related to Joe in some way, especially with the lack of Martin presence on canvas.

• Members

Could they just introduce other people from the Kane family without retcon? Maybe Eric or Mona has Siblings or Cousins and Celia is related to one of them. Maybe Eric had a younger Sister or Cousin (Evelyn KANE Johnson) and Jane is her daughter and Celia is her Grand Daughter!!! I like the idea of a long lost Cousin instead of a child you forgot about giving birth to!

• Members

They're not touching. They're near each other due to being family via Kendall. Bianca is next to her rival JR. Zach is next to Cassandra due to the story with Jesse. JR is on the very edge of the picture and in the alternate one, he and Jesse swapped positions, leaving JR next to his son AJ and Jesse next to Zach and Cassandra. Pete and Celia are next to each other. Dixie is near her grandson AJ and mother-in-law Opal. AJ and Miranda are on the same height level of the photo but are separated a la Romeo and Juliet, from opposing families. Adam and Brooke are next to each other. Cara is near David but also separated. Griffin is near Cara. David and Dixie being close could indicate another re-tread of them as a couple.

My point is, most of the cast interactions/stories can be explained via positions, I don't see why Joe would be any different, or the two newbies next to him whose stories we know nothing about except for that Evelyn has a secret. I mean, it's not rocket science that there's something going on.

• Members

Haha. I thought they were similar in age to be honest. ph34r.png I had no idea she was in the age range of Julia and Jill.

But yes, I think some of it was visual reasoning but that only goes so far as to placing which portions of the cast where depending on what they're wearing. There are definitely still little pockets of storyline all over the image. I love that, in classic soap fashion, the cast photo is already out of date with the addition of Paula Garces or whatever. Ridiculous.

Archived