AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think IF Cara gave up their child for adoption, it was because her cancer had returned and her brother's anti-David propaganda further wore her down. It's obvious their feelings for another are very strong and very passionate, so I'm in for the long haul with David and Cara! :)

• Members

So what do we know about the mysterious Ms. Fitzgerald thus far?

* She sees made-for-TV-movie villains in the mirror.

* She carries a locket w/ a picture of a woman (Evelyn) who looks like Kitty Shea, Kelly Cole and maybe Marcy Wade. (I'm not ruling out crossovers!)

* She makes Pete Cortlandt's pubes tingle.

* She tutors high school kids, even though she herself looks like she should be heading to gym class any minute now.

* Did I mention how she makes Pete horny?

Anything else?

• Members

I know stranger things have happened on soaps; Passions had sibling incest and a homicidal transgender love child, GL had kissing cousins, I get it. But I just don't see how either AJ or Miranda could feel comfortable dating each other. JR basically raised Miranda for the first year of her life and their moms (Marissa by adoption) dated each other. I mean Bianca is most likely still grieving Marissa and their whole family dynamic is so untangled that I can not see them as anything other than family. I guess that's what makes it a really good potential soap story. At least it won't be disturbing unlike the mess that was Whitney and Chad (Yes, I know he turned out to not be her brother...but it took them over 2 years to reveal that).

Archived