AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope not. I don't care how much she hated Linc and Kitty's relationship. Having Phoebe responsible for her death is about as bad as saying Victor Lord raped Viki repeatedly as a little girl.

Frankly, I'd much rather think Lucy Carpenter -- the real Lucy Carpenter -- had triplets: Kitty, Kelly, and now Evelyn.

• Members

Yeah I don't think that's Francesca. I do think it's interesting how little they've promoted her though, I only saw her in that brief interview portion in one of those iTunes videos. I would guess if Evelyn has a secret daughter, it's probably gonna be Jane. That'd be more age appropriate and they're right next to each other in the cast photo. That said, I don't think I want an illegitimate Martin via Joe and Evelyn in the form of Jane or Celia. Don't trash Joe like that, writers! Unless like I said before, he was with Evelyn pre-Ruth. Speaking of, still no update on Lee being part of the show, eh? Bummer.

• Members

Heather Roop doesn't look old enough to portray Joe's daughter from a previous relationship. And I'd hate to think Joe was with Evelyn but never saw the resemblance among her, Kitty and Kelly. That'd be the literal definition of "country dumb."

Oh, my God. I can't with that [!@#$%^&*] awful show.

• Members

I didn't mean Phoebe killed her. What I mean is that she pulled strings to make it seem as if she were dying from cancer. I also read she died in Linc's arms so maybe Phoebe was drugging her to give her the dizzy spells. From there she was "Relocated" to Switerzerland!!

Doesn't it seem weird that there hasn't been ANY clips of Evelyn? Maybe it really is Kelly Tyler and now she works at a girls school. It has been 30 years since she lived in PV so anything is possible!! We know she was a singer so maybe this is a performing arts type school and not an actual High School.

• Members

If Marissa is dead and AJ was raised by Adam, Dixie and Brooke...then I wouldn't see him and Miranda as family. Had he and Miranda been raised as siblings by Marissa/Bianca from the time they were 6/7, then yeah I can see where they would view each other as sibs. FWIW, I think Marissa is dead, AJ was raised by Adam, Dixie and Brooke and whatever Bianca's issues with JR, the kids were encouraged to become close. BUT, if they weren't raised in the same house (and I am sure Adam and possibly Dixie made it clear to AJ that Bianca and the girls and the Slaters are NOT family), I don't see AJ being too hung up on the family his dead "mommy" planned for him when he was 7 - BUT - if Bianca hasn't let Marissa go (and she had no standing to fight for custody of AJ, but viewed him as her son) I could see HER encouraging Miranda to view AJ as her brother and that leading Miranda to have a lot of confusion re: AJ and any attraction she has for him.

Archived