GH Rumor Mill: Actress fired

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lindsey morgan@linzzmorgan

I'll b the first to admit I cry, freak out, doubt myself & just plain dislike myself sometimes but I refuse to give up on myself & my dreams

lindsey morgan@linzzmorgan

Giving up is way harder than trying.

She may not be that good an actress, but she seems like a nice girl and I hope if she WAS fired, that she isn't going through a depression or anything. sad.png

• Members

RME

I doubt she's slippnig into depression over GH and if you've ever read her twitter she posts stuff like the above all the time.

Yes! Seriously the most overrated young actress to come to daytime in awhile. The valley voice and shrieking combined with the snot nosed tears didn't impress me in the slightest. She was average but by the way some talk you'd think she was the Meryl Streep of GH. Though I read that Haley Pullos is the Helen Mirren of GH so..

• Members

I don't have anything against this actress or the previous one, but Ethina was the very definition of overrated. Never have I been so confounded over the popularity of a pairing that never was.

The fact that some of these stans had the temerity to compare them to Robin & Stone, S&B, LL2, L&L, and/or J&R proved to me that they wouldn't know a great young soap couple if it stared them in the face...

Just dreadful.

• 1 month later...

Archived