GH Rumor Mill: Actress fired

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But even that depended on the day of the week. One day we are supposed to sympathize with that twat clown and the next, we should be laughing our asses off because she's just so damn funny! I swear at times, there has to be at least 6 differet people writing for that bitch and they never talk to one another. I just need one writer to pen that creature out. Kelly Sullivan is not worth all of this!

• Members

I don't care what anybody says Lexi owned that role and should've never been fired. She was overrated for a reason because she was a very good actress.

A lot of people could never get into Lindsey in the role due to the fact of how great Lexi was plus Lindsey was really amateurish in her acting abilities.

The major flaw with Lexi is that even though she is an adult she still looks like a kid. I think Ron C. can easily work his magic on her, he's written the younger characters very well. Kristina acting like a hooker was bad writing anyways and some freak who wrote it. Just let Kristina be a natural character her age.

I would say after whatever they do with Lindsey give her character a rest for a while then maybe like later in the year or even next year bring her back. If its not Lexi and it should be Lexi only, bring back somebody who looks like Molly or Sam and who can act. I actually wouldn't mind seeing Kristina's character as a younger version of Sam. That's the one thing about Sam's character that was missing, didn't really never see her as a teen or fresh adult.

I remember hating Georgie's character for the longest then they finally wrote her character better when she started hanging around Spinelli and they killed her off which was a complete shame. Now I want her back so badly now, you need really good writers for the younger characters or they are just annoying.

• Members

Yeah um Lexi could cry and that was about it. It got old once the abuse story was over. And she resorted to CK style shrieking. Kristina was always supposed to be Sonny's sexy troublesome daughter from day 1 of SORAS and she generate enough heat to pull that off. It wasn't something brand new that came out of nowhere it was in the original casting side. And if you remember in the beginning they had her prancing around in bikinis and talk of how hot she was.

And do you watch GH? Because RC is horrible at writing the young people. Last month alone that Kristina, Michael and Starr uttered was awful. And Molly's stolen book plot is boring. And wasn't young Sam a con? How could Kristina be any version of her?

And I thought LM and HP looked enough alike to pass for sisters. KM is the one who's always looked like the odd one out.

047pus.jpg

• Members

Now, this, I agree with - especially since Sonny hadn't learned a thing from it. I thought that Keifer had good potential beyond being Krustina's abuser and could've had a character-building redemption arc (in a decent writer's hands).

As Michael Quartermaine, maybe (since he'd certainly be a step up from Jar Jar Binks). As the Eeyore that stunk up my screen pre-AJ, hell no.

• Members

She was miscast from the start.

However they should have just sent her off with Trey.

They should have kept LA and NP and done Ethan and Kristina. Sonny's daughter and Luke's bad boy con artist son. They had great chemistry too.

Instead they lost them both.

Archived