GH: OLTL Characters OUT!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As mentioned, the 50th anniversary is coming up and the show is already gearing up for it. Any losses the show may get from OLTLers being out will be offset by the returns. I dont see how one will be able to see if there is any truth or falsehood to be found

• Members

It's coming, I'm sure. But I don't see a point. I don't expect the OLTLers to be gone for good unless they agree to go and stay gone. And I don't see Roger Howarth walking away from a legitimate contract and salary vs. Prospect Park's dodgy dealing without proof of more than concept.

• Members

Again, we'll see, I've never seen any actual facts backing this up. GH didn't start trending upward in the ratings until months after these characters joined.

Let's see where they are in the summer, or if this "big event" turns out to be any kind of success, which I doubt is even guaranteed.

I don't see how any of these "returns" guarantee anything either, regardless.

• Members

**raises hand**

I only started watching GH at all on TV because I wanted what happened with the T&B story. HOWEVER, I have also watched PLENTY of

classic GH on YouTube, so Anna brought me in, too. Now, she, AJ and Lucy are my main reasons for watching, as I have become almost

as much of a GH fan as I was a OLTL fan. The 50th Anniversary makes me want to keep up with it.

• Members

No they didn't, so if they did go, it would probably be as good will and ensures that they can return to their real jobs. Michael signed, but I can't imagine that contract would still be in effect.

I can see Roger not going at all, and I would not blame him.

PeePee only has the characters so they would take them from GH even if it means they won't be going to the online show. That's shitty! Real shitty!

• Members

I might be in the minority but I liked these three characters on GH. I was growing to love John/Sam pairing, along with Michael/Starr and Carly's twisted (new) friendship with Todd. I'm sorry but I DON'T see ME, KA, or RH signing onto this "new" OLTL, and I can't say I blame them.

"The roles of John, Todd, and Starr are now played by. . ."

• Members

brandon, I would love Todd back on OLTL but at the same time I do enjoy them on GH. And I think the GIF frenzy is a tad premature with no sources and a distinct lack of answer to the question of whether they would be appearing on the new OLTL long-term, or making appearances and then going back to GH as per agreement between ABC and Prospect Park.

Archived