GH: OLTL Characters OUT!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Roger was in negotiations last time before it fell apart. I think he would've eventually signed.

As much as I'd like to see Todd on OLTL again, I don't buy this report with some kind of actual source or official word. This is exactly the kind of reporting the board loves to trash because it's tagged Daytime Confidential, but when it tells you what you want everyone jumps. I accept DC's access more than some here do, but where Prospect Park is concerned everything is a fog of a million different rumors and leaks and bullshit - given their track record, this I have no reason to believe without an actual source or secondary confirmation.

And in any event, I don't believe the OLTL 3 will be gone long-term from GH unless they want to be. Nor was the 'myth' that they did bring viewers over an actual myth - it was true. It wasn't all of what has made the larger gains, but it was part of the process and strategy.

• Members

All I ever seen with the justification for these characters being on GH is that they bring in viewers and are partly responsible for the ratings resurgence. My point is, it will be interesting to see the short-term trend to see if that has an inkling of truth or reason behind it.

Granted, most of that comes from Jamey and the DC gang, so it is unfair to group everyone in that category.

Archived