GH: OLTL Characters OUT!

• Members

It can't really be proven though since they were on for a year--if audiences stay they will say some came to the show for the OLTL characters and stuck around. I tcan be spun anyway.

If they want to go "much younger" on OLTL online as Jamey claims, why all the people they have cast on the PP show and why would that mean not wanting Starr?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is a mess.

The 3 of them have contracts with ABC. They can't sign with PP, nor would they probably want to at this point. So PP would get the characters, but not the actors.

What is PP going to do with that? Recast the 3 of them?

PP would smart to work out a deal with ABC to let the actors bounce back and forth.

• Members

This sucks. I wanted Todd to stay.

Now who is Carly gonna be with. Is she going to go back to AJ. A man she claims to hate.

Also. This will just equal more screentime for MarySueBrina.

I've also seen alot of people on other message boards say that they would stop watching if the OLTL'ers left. So, there goes the [!@#$%^&*] ratings. Just great. The assholes that just watch for them. Shouldn't have started anyways.

• Members

That's is what I'm hearing is going to happen. If GH does not use the characters and the actor (RH) and performer (KA) want nothing to do with this, OLTL won't have them either. That's cutting off the nose to spite the face. My guess is that all are amenable if it means they can return to GH, where they'd rather be. Michael Easton may be on board either way as he had originally agreed to sign on in the first place, with a preference for GH, of course.

• Members

Only if they pay her not to touch up her face. Seriously it should be in her contract that she isnt allowed to get any work done when they want to use her and she should give advance notice if she does. She's alright when she lets things settle and doesnt go crazy on the work

• Members

No. But, when people come over and start watching the show and finally bump the ratings up. And, then they decide to stop watching. That's enough to make me mad. I don't want the ratings to slip. Because, then GH could get cancelled.

That's the main reason I didn't like the crossover idea to begin with. Because, I knew PP would then try to reboot again and !@#$%^&*] everything up.

• Members

I am sure the posts you saw were from a like a couple dozen people. Hardly enough people that it would cause GH's ratings to collapse.

John, Starr, and Todd have been in the background for the majority of their time of the show. I don't think they had anything to do with the ratings that didn't even start rising until this fall.

Archived