Any Kathy Griffin fans?

BKuzak

• Members

I think she's someone you either love or hate. I love her! I've been watching her for years...back in the D-list. her talkshow's second season is comming this week. I just got a DVD of her last several specials calls "Red white and raw." I've read her book and her mother's.

Anybody else a fan?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YES! I love her! Granted, there are things she says that I'd NEVER say, but maybe that's one reason I like her. :lol:

I've only seen the first season of the D List, but I've seen pretty much all of her specials, and have her book.

I also admire the fact that she has never drank and doesn't want to (I myself only drink red wine).

Her interview with Rosie on The Rosie Show was great, too.

• Members

yes i forgot about that. it was a great interview. and they also re-showed her E! True Hollywood Story last year. She is BTW the only comedian who did 4 tv specials in one year. it's funy watching her specials but it's like 10 times funnier when you've actually seen what she's talking about....like the housewives.

and soap fans she is friends with Dan Gauthier...OLTL's Kevin. They were on soaptalk several years ago and he aparently worked on things on her house right before he got the job as Kevin and she said she watched him as Kevin.

Archived