Y&R: SOD 2013 Previews

• Members

Newman Enterprises: The Battle for Newman will reach epic proportions. Jack and Adam will fend off an increasingly aggressive attack by Victor and Victoria, who becomes more like her father in her ruthlessness. The concern from Billy, Adam, and Phyllis is about Jack losing Jabot if he loses Newman, since he folded the company into Newman. Everyone sees Jack’s addiction is a problem and Phyllis will become his salvation, in return, becomes her salvation. They end up saving each other.

Victor/Nikki: They are full steam ahead but Nikki receives some news that causes her to delay their wedding. Victor will wonder if she’s afraid to remarry him, but the news will turn out very disturbing.

Nick/Avery: Nick heads to open his nightclub and his relationship with Avery is going to get stronger. There will be a surprising person from her past who makes a shocking reappearance.

Sharon/Adam/Chelsea: “This is such a delicious triangle, so Adam is going to have to make a big choice. He’s has an obsession with proving himself as a real Newman heir but will it push Chelsea away or are they going to be able to ultimately find their way back to each other?” Sharon is going to emerge a much stronger woman thanks to Adam but she may be running into somebody new. Sharon and Adam are going to end up working together, how will that affect Chelsea?

Cane/Lily/Tyler: Tyler is very confident, sexy, and outgoing and he sees a kindred spirit in Lily, so we’ll see how aggressively he pursues that, which will cause trouble for Cane and Lily. As things get more chaotic at Jabot, Cane wonders if he’s in the right place, but a new work partner for him may create a nice little temptation for him.

Noah/Adriana: First there was Alex arriving in GC on the trail of this stolen money. Next Noah’s ex will arrive and cause trouble for Noah, romantically and intriguingly.

Fenmore/Summer/Jamie: This is going to get explosive at the beginning of the year. Fen becomes more aggressive which affects his parents’ relationship. Michael is going to have to take a strong and inevitable stand with Fen and all hell is going to break loose.

Kevin/Chloe: He’s getting tightly wound and he’s headed to a shift but its going to be more of a surprising turn than what we are expecting. He and Chloe are going down a different road and they could become the Bonnie and Clyde of Genoa City.

Jill/Tucker: There’s lots of heat between the two and we are going to see a new side to Tucker. People think that everything he does is calculated and for his own gain, so we will wonder is he genuine concerning Jill/Kay/Devon. For once he could be showing honest emotion regarding his family.

Source: Daytime @ Daytime Royalty

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks.

I am still seeing red (not literally, obviously) with this nonsense. If your identity is based on someone else, you are not emerging as a stronger person. Sharon is still being defined by Adam. For years now her existence has been about Adam. That doesn't make her strong. It means she could fall apart in an instant, as she has many times.

It's pathetic, and boring.

• Members

intriguingly may be a word but that doesn't mean it belongs in this sentence, Soap Opera Digest. I'll cut SOD some slack however because it's the holidays and they're desperately trying to make some of this crap sound good. Most of these are B and C storylines at best.

IMO, none of these spoilers sound intriguing or explosive.

• Members

He's a passive/aggressive jackass who occasionally brings his "woe is me" act to Twitter, mistaking it for SOC!

Sharon may be running into somebody new? Is this a sophisticated way of saying she runs off again to "better" herself only to return with yet another penis? Good gawd!

• Members

I'm still waiting on the magic JFP was going to bring to the show. The show is still pure s hit ...still looks like MAB is running the show. Why did they fire MAB if the show was still going to suck with the same sh itty storylines....f uckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Pure same bull [!@#$%^&*] as before...sucks donkey balls

• Members

This doesn't sound too bad or too good, just more middle of the road material. I still don't understand why Sharon can't be single. Even Erica Kane has gone extended periods of time without a love interest. A female character shouldn't be dependant on a romance to have a storyline. She should be single for AT LEAST a year--and that includes from one night stands. I don't care who they put her with I just don't care. She's been through every romantic situation possible and I'm burnt out. Let her be a mother, develop a great friendship and truly get her life together.

I also am not interested in anything involving Kevin, Chloe or Chelsea. I don't like Adam either, but I accept that he at least has a fanbase and some purpose, the others are useless.

Archived