Why do your watch the superbowl?

EricaKane70

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bottom line, it's one of the best two one game championships in sports (the other being college basketball's national champioship).

When St. Louis won back in 2000, there was partying in the streets for days. People give so much emotion to NFL football, this is the payoff.

• Members

Is that when you beat the Titans by 1 yard, I am still not over that because I am a huge Titans fan. That was like a stab to everyone in Nashville, to come so close to winning the Super Bowl only to lose by one [!@#$%^&*] yard.

I am watching for the game and commercials, I always skip the lame halftime show.

• Members

And then ask me how many times I've watched that NE/STL Super Bowl. My blood pressure goes up every time ESPN decides they want to show that damn game. It really makes me sick. So yeah, I do know what you're feeling.

But, I've been watching SB games since 1975, so I do have alot under my belt. Some great, some horrible. But, I love the game.

• Members

Pretty much for the commercials. I'm not a big football fan, even though it was exciting to see the Patriots win the past few years because it's a good thing for the region.

Also, I'm really excited because my birthday is today, Superbowl Sunday, so the dining at school is this:

Nachos W/Cheese & Vegetables

Buffalo Wings, Blue Cheese Dressing

Shrimp Cocktail, Cocktail Sauce

Chef’s Choice Vegetarian Chili

Rice

Chicken Sausage Gumbo

Bread Bowl W/Dip

Cracker Jacks

Peanuts

I think it's really funny, considering that it's an all-female school...so we're not exactly that pumped up for football. lol :lol:

Archived