Days: Spoilers for the Week of October 22-26

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Kristen claims she doesn’t want trouble and she was only nasty all those years ago because she’d lost her baby."

Uh-oh. Anyone care to guess who that baby will turn out to be? E.J.? Chad? Daniel?

"Nick continues to be uncomfortable around the lads but does his best to hide it. Gabi notices it, however, so he tries distracting her with kisses."

huh.png

"Sami finally bumbles on the news of her grandmother’s illness and kicks herself for never paying any attention to her. The family and friends gather around to bid goodbye to Caroline and Bo comfort Sami."

• Members

I am so glad they are using Sami in the Caroline story, it is really too bad this wasnt happening earlier and going on longer. Sami either refusing to accept it as everyone else does or be the one oushing the issue while everyone else refuses to see it would be such a nice break from the ej/rafe saga. Caroline and Sami have always been close, in fact Caroline is the one person I would say Sami listens too and respecs and feels unconditional love for. I do think using her and this situation to write Bo out is smart and different, even though its safe to assume she will return shortly and he will take off around the world for the isa and end up lost at sea freeing up Hope (who should just be written out with him).

Nick was probobly raped in prison. I am being serious here. Hopefully Gabi can [!@#$%^&*] it out of him like that hooker did for Michael on GH wink.png

• Members

I kinda like that, of all people, Nick is uncomfortable with it. Not sure why. I guess out of everyone, I'd just assume he'd be OK with it and he's not. I just don't want them making him a psycho again. I actually kind of like him and Gabi together, though all of the couples are just so boring. I'm glad we've gotten to see a lot of the couples actually together, but zzzzz ... at least make them INTERESTING. Couples can be together AND interesting

Archived