Marlene McPherson news

• Members

First, not trying to defend her over-the-top reaction to the tweets, but MarDar had many loops they had to jump through in an effort to get their original visions on the show - Corday and the network - and many times they didn't win.

Second, maybe she is bitter, but anyone losing a job might be.

Third, it seems there are a lot of complaints about recycling writers - for once this wasn't the case, it seems like some people are never going to be happy.

Excuse me. What does ANY of that have to do with the woman getting her attorney to issue a "Cease and Desist," citing such things as libel and suggesting "damages" made to this woman over a tweet when nothing libelous was uttered?

• Members

Excuse me. What does ANY of that have to do with the woman getting her attorney to issue a "Cease and Desist," citing such things as libel and suggesting "damages" made to this woman over a tweet when nothing libelous was uttered?

+1. Threatening to sue over such a minor discrepency is beyond over the top. People lose jobs every day. Do they go about suing some third party bc of comments said (which were actually technically correct in this case)? No, thats not a normal reaction and she needs to sit down. This seems so ridiculous

• Members

I said I was not defending her over-reaction to the comments. And the three points had to do with several comments made above, I just didn't quote them all.

Archived