Y&R: Josh Griffith interview with TV Guide

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm probably senile, but i am just going to say that Maybe JG is making most of these tidbits sound like crap, so he is not giving too much away?..

I know it's wishful thinking, but that could very well be the case.

other then that I would be okay with a Jack and Phyllis pairing again (Hopefully JFP won't see her as the Laura Wright/Carly of the show.)

Maybe (again here come the senile) the mystery man for Sharon is...Nick, i wouldn't want to give that away if i was head writing the show, and considering the horrible writing that Sharon has had.....

If they want to build a new Latino family, they need to center it with Rafe (the Lawyer) and maybe they could bring either Miguel or John Silva back as some sort of patriarch to this family. I bet that this will be how we get Brittany Underwood on the show....

• Members

Or did she?...

I think Y&R should just pull an AMC and bring back all these people who shouldn't have died.

John Abbott, Colleen and Dru are at the top of the list.

then they should bring Scotty Grainger back and have him start a romance with Colleen....That would make sense considering Lauren's history with Brad,,,Just an idea.

• Members

Score can make or break a show, and mark my words, she'll pull out synthesized CRAP and ruin the show for sure. The lighting hasn't been right for a long time, but unless she goes back to what it used to be, it just won't work. Even when I was 7 freakin years old... Y&R is the only soap that I liked or paid attention to, because it was the only one that didn't look and sound CHEAP. The classic score and production model is as much a part of Y&R's success and any writing. But people just don't realize that, because it's not in their face. It's that "Indescribeable something" that makes it all work.

Archived