Y&R: actress fired????

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Call me gullible but I honestly don't think Genie was fired because of a history with JFP. I think she was gone as soon as MAB was gone. I think the only reason she stayed this long was because of MAB's refusal to admit mistakes. Genevieve was a flop from the start.

• Members

The pink slips are a' coming over at The Young and The Restless. CBS Soaps In Depth is reporting Daytime Emmy winner Genie Francis has been given her walking papers. According to the magazine, Francis was let go for "budget reason", but I heard the daytime veteran's tenure on the show wasn't well-received by the brass at CBS and Sony. Jill Farren Phelps ain't playing over there!

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/09/13/breaking-news-genie-francis-axed-at-the-young-and-the-restless?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

• Members

I'm hearing rumors of Jeff Branson being out for good! Let that one be true next. I was annoyed they dropped the part story where it was revealed that Ronan's annoying ass really was just playing Nina and Chance. He called them suckers! And I can't stand how Ronan is so mesmerized by Phyllis' vagina that it was all Cristine's fault for Phyllis almost killing her!

• Members

I find it laughable how Genies firing is being classified as Phelps getting rid of vets. She's not a Y&R vet and her entrance happened at the same time Melody Thomas Scott, a beloved Y&R vet got forced off the show. Jess Walton got sidelined but Genies firing on this show playing a flopped character is somehow qualified as Jill Phelps booting off vets.

She can take Debbi Morgan and Stephan Nichols too. I love Debbi but Harmony is a horrid character and SNs Tucker a forced replacement for Jill giving Katherine an alleged new rivalry is a dud. Sarge/Darnell is the only one who seems to have clicked to an extent

Get rid of all those ex AMC actors. I wish Billy Miller would go.

Archived