Y&R: Major character return in the works? SPECULATION

Chris B

• Members

Eric Braeden threatens reporters? Not certifiable.

Peter Bergman gets into physical fights & bashes the writing of every regime? Not certifiable.

Michael Muhney fights with fans on one message board after another? Not certifiable.

Jeanne Cooper discusses her affair with one of her co-workers in a tell all book? Not certifiable.

Josh Morrow whines about who he wants to be paired with & likes working with more? Not certifiable.

Giggly Heffa Stafford states she doesn't want to work with certain actors or characters? Not certifiable.

Jess Walton walks off set when she is told she has to take a pay cut to remain on the show? Not certifiable.

MTS uses twitter to get fans to help her keep her job? Not certifiable.

Eileen Davidson whines to the press about the writing & being fired? Not certifiable.

Daniel Goddard pathetically begs fans to help him keep his job on twitter? Not certifiable.

Tonya Lee Williams rarely protests & does her job? Not ever written for.

Veronica Redd rarely protests & does her job? Not ever written for.

Bryton James does his job? Probably fired.

Davetta Sherwood does her job? FIRED.

Kristoff St. John mildly protests & does his job? Almost fired.

BOOM

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Peter Bergman gets into physical fights & bashes the writing of every regime? Not certifiable.

Michael Muhney fights with fans on one message board after another? Not certifiable.

Jeanne Cooper discusses her affair with one of her co-workers in a tell all book? Not certifiable.

Josh Morrow whines about who he wants to be paired with & likes working with more? Not certifiable.

Giggly Heffa Stafford states she doesn't want to work with certain actors or characters? Not certifiable.

Jess Walton walks off set when she is told she has to take a pay cut to remain on the show? Not certifiable.

Eileen Davidson whines to the press about the writing & being fired? Not certifiable.

Daniel Goddard pathetically begs fans to help him keep his job on twitter? Not certifiable.

When I read certifiable & dramaQueen byside VR name, I had to write the white actors go crazy or being drama queens over unnecessary stuff. Unless people believe the black actors should be happy that are working at all.

• Members

I mentiond in the CK thread that maybe the one guarantee she wanted in her contract, but couldn't get, was some sort of reassurance that VR would not be returning. So maybe JFP IS planning on trying to get VR back. On the other hand, it seems like the big guns on screen at the show can't stand her. Besides Stafford, Bergman essentially called her certifiably nuts and I believe Melody also made some negative comments about her. Behind the scenes on this show seems littered enough with divas and divos with petty issues, that I'd like VR returning would just make all of that worse.

• Members
I mentiond in the CK thread that maybe the one guarantee she wanted in her contract, but couldn't get, was some sort of reassurance that VR would not be returning. So maybe JFP IS planning on trying to get VR back. On the other hand, it seems like the big guns on screen at the show can't stand her. Besides Stafford, Bergman essentially called her certifiably nuts and I believe Melody also made some negative comments about her. Behind the scenes on this show seems littered enough with divas and divos with petty issues, that I'd like VR returning would just make all of that worse.

Not under Jill. She won't be catering to those obsolete divas. MTS can't believe she's safe, and Bergman? Love that man, but whats his value now? MS, she better work hard to make herself a FOJ because Jill will not hesitate to axe aging divas long past their expiration date! This nonsense with VR has gotten out of hand!

• Members

Not under Jill. She won't be catering to those obsolete divas. MTS can't believe she's safe, and Bergman? Love that man, but whats his value now? MS, she better work hard to make herself a FOJ because Jill will not hesitate to axe aging divas long past their expiration date! This nonsense with VR has gotten out of hand!

Right because Jill didn't cater to the Divos at GH.

This idea she's going to play some hardass might impact a few but I doubt the big names like Braeden or Stafford will be impacted.

On the record, I'd dump every one of the current Divos and divas to bring back VR. Watching that clip of her reminded be just how much presence and charisma and how good she really was, far better IMO than anyone currently on canvas , actor or actress

• Members

I don't think it's wrong of VR to talk about the things that happened backstage, especially because some of them are pretty horrible. It just got a little tiresome after a while. As for Stafford vs. Rowell, here's the other side to it in case you all haven't seen it:

Michelle on the controversial “spit scene” that was discussed by Rowell in an interview at Daytime Confidential:

“Before we taped the scene, I told everyone that I thought Phyllis should do a spit take at the moment where Drucilla said something shocking. Everyone agreed. Unfortunately, some of the spit got in her face. Technically, I guess I did spit on her, but it’s not true that I did it on purpose. That’s what happened. You can ask the director. I saw Vicki recently and we had a pleasant talk about my daughter. Before I left the show I even picked her brain about adopting. I valued her knowledge because of her history [with the foster care system]. Listen, I really consider ourselves friends. It’s hurtful to me that she would say anything bad about me now. I don’t understand it because I thought we were OK. She’s a fantastic actress. I loved working with her. There was one point I didn’t like so much, but overall, I thought we worked really well together. If I didn’t like Victoria, I’d probably not go on the record about this and just issue a no comment. Usually no comment means, “Oh, I have a big comment [laughs]!"

http://michaelfairma...lis/2010/04/21/

• Members
Jill catered to her pets, Mo, Steve and Laura. She doesn't know or care about anyone on YR just yet so they better be careful!

But she didn't know those 3 when she joined GH either, well Laura doesn't count

She'll align herself with who she thinks is important. The big male,star(s) Braeden maybe Miller. As for the women, I doubt she'll care about any of them.

• Members

CLAP CLAP CLAP!

• Members

I wonder what really happened between Rowell and Stafford, there's got to be more than just this spit take.

They did seem close, or at least beyond civil at one point.

When Stafford won her two Emmy's in 1997 and 2004, Rowell was the first person in the cast to come up to her and congratulate her, and they were nominated together in 1997.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yQlwV1oKk_o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/h7UUmtbNMEc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Members

here's the other side to it in case you all haven't seen it:

Funny how she never spat on Alex Donnelly or Susan Walters or Lauralee or MTS or Heather Tom or Amelia Heinle or Maura West or Jess Walton or Yvonne Zima or Eileen Davidson or Sharon Case.

• Members

Funny how she never spat on Alex Donnelly or Susan Walters or Lauralee or MTS or Heather Tom or Amelia Heinle or Maura West or Jess Walton or Yvonne Zima or Eileen Davidson or Sharon Case.

But none of those scenes needed a spit take! The Dru one warranted it! It's all a misunderstanding you see and a case of spit landing wherever it wanted.

• Members

+1. MS trying to act like such a victim. Spitting on someone is the most degrading thing you can do to someone.

Archived