Y&R: Major character return in the works? SPECULATION

Chris B

• Members

MTS's last return she gave an interview where she was showing her diva ways. Comments like "Alot of people ar emad I'm back" and "The fans did not give a damn about Diane Jenkins"

Exactly.

Someone who repeatedly uses the fans to keep their job as a way to avoid taking a paycut they know they have to take & constantly pushing for pairings they want but know will never happen isn't crazy? :lol:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember seeing an interview with Elizabeth Hubbard from As The World Turns and she wanted to ad lib a spit take, but stated that she cleared it with the actor first and he said okay.

Was Stafford's action racist? I think race motivated some of it, as well as overall ego that actors have. I said this on the board awhile back, but a lot of times when a black person walks into a working environment and behaves as if they are just as good their white counterparts, that's going to be a problem for some white people.

I think some viewers believe VR & the rest of the black cast memeber shpould go with the flow & keep their mouth shut too. & that's why they like to say VR is crazy.

• Members

I think some viewers believe VR & the rest of the black cast memeber shpould go with the flow & keep their mouth shut too. & that's why they like to say VR is crazy.

It's not that.

Otherwise they would say Kristoff is crazy too (which they haven't).

It's something else but they will never admit to it.

If they're going to call her crazy, I want some concrete examples. Some anecdotes.

You will never get them.

These are the same stans who harass Sharon Case in real life over her character on a tv show.

• Members

VR isn't the only one who has gotten the crazy label. Robin Strasser and Kim Zimmer have both been called crazy at some point in time. Maybe there is some racial influence on calling her out that way, but I tend to believe she's been called crazy because she's a female than because she's African American. If Eric Braeden were a white female, I'm sure he'd be referred to as crazy also.

• Members

They should all start spitting at each other. Should make for interesting TV.

Wasn't Eric Braeden pissed when Heather Tom slapped him in a scene and made sure that never happened with anyone again?

That's a shame. That is easily one of the coolest things Victoria ever did.

• Members

And yet for Strasser & Zimmer's supposed "crazy" fans had nothing to say about their returns to their shows.

:lol: :lol:

Well I really don't understand that at all. Victoria Rowell left Y&R voluntarily. Strasser was fired and Zimmers show was cancelled. I guess your insinuating folks don't want VR back. I've seen a ton of fan support for her.

• Members

Strasser was fired and Zimmers show was cancelled.

For all their "crazy diva antics" Strasser & Zimmer (along with Elizabeth Hubbard) were never said to be "disruptive" or that they had burned their bridges & should never return.

In fact fans laughed or ignored their actions.

Archived