Jackie Zeman's House in Foreclosure

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And it didn't need to be this way either...when she was divorced she and her ex-husband split the proceeds of their old house, which they sold for $4.8...50% of that is $2.4 which is likely around what she purchased the home for. Now, had she paid cash, this wouldn't be an issue. In 2007 she was bumped to recurring status at GH so she knew she didn't have a steady income.

Ultimately, it seems that she overspent on this place. It also seems that she hasn't paid her mortgage for 2 years and that her home as been on the market for quite a while to see a million dollar price drop.

And all the while she was spending money on ruining her face. I really don't understand it.

• Members

I'll be honest, I think most California real estate is overpriced. Her house is quite lovely, EXCEPT for those God awful outdoor lights that look like they belong in front of the courthouse in downtown Los Angeles. TOTALLY out of place. That kitchen ceiling is TO DIE FOR, by far the best feature of the home. And she needs some large planters with flowers overflowing on that pool deck.

Archived