GH: veteran character returns

• Members

GH reveals a closely-guarded casting secret on today's episode: Sebastian Roché is back as Jerry Jacks — and that's not all! Soap Opera Digest has learned that his on-screen brother, Ingo Rademacher (Jax), is also returning to the show. Jax was last seen in January and will be back on-screen this month.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/more-gh-returns-spoiler-alert

• Members

How was Roche's return a closely guarded secret? People were talking about this long ago. He sucks.

If Jax is back for the usual trash with Carly or with dullards Ewen and Jerry, I don't care about that either.

• Members

Im surprised he's being brought back after he badmouthed the current regime

Well, we will have to see what they have planned for Jax ...lol. He may die in the most humiliating way possible. Probably hangs himself in women's panties or something. This is Cartooni and they always use their long memories in the worst way!

• Members

Wow! Ingo and possibly Jackie?

And Sebastian Roche is good but I have to laugh at him trying to sell the storyline. Because, frankly, it was probably pulled out of Carlivati's behind. And I don't trust any returning vet anymore to soaps. Maybe if the writers spent time redeveloping the vets instead of just assuming the audience knows them, returns would be handled better.

Sorry LOL. Rant over.... but good casting news! VERY shocked by the possibility of Bobbie's return. But will it be just like Monica's and Felicia's? Used for propping and then dropping? And is anyone worried something will happen to Josslyn? Hence both Jax and Bobbie returning? I'll be really pissed if we get another dead child on this soap.

• Members

Wow! Ingo and possibly Jackie?

And Sebastian Roche is good but I have to laugh at him trying to sell the storyline. Because, frankly, it was probably pulled out of Carlivati's behind. And I don't trust any returning vet anymore to soaps. Maybe if the writers spent time redeveloping the vets instead of just assuming the audience knows them, returns would be handled better.

Sorry LOL. Rant over.... but good casting news! VERY shocked by the possibility of Bobbie's return. But will it be just like Monica's and Felicia's? Used for propping and then dropping? And is anyone worried something will happen to Josslyn? Hence both Jax and Bobbie returning? I'll be really pissed if we get another dead child on this soap.

I think a Bobbie return means something more serious than Joss. It would have to be Carly. They can't drag this Johnny thing out for too much longer.

Archived