GH: Ewen

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is Sebastian Roche coming back? Please god no. I couldn't stand him the first time around. He was so smug and slimey in the role and everyone thought his homicidal misanthropy was cute and endearing because some fans thought he was hot. rolleyes.gif

I value Cartini for trying and being creative enough to bring these people back and try to make things interesting but this is too ridiculous to believe and we don't need half of them.

• Members

Predictable.

Pretty, much anyone that Ron has no use for is or will be written out as a psychotic villain.

I was optimistic that Elizabeth would at least get out of being shuffled between the same men for the last few years. Obviously not gonna happen.

• Members

Jerry sucks, and Sebastian Roche is about as intimidating as Spinelli. He must have threatened to put a bullet in 30 different heads at one time or another, and yet Port Charles managed to remain headache free. To add insult to injury he had his butt kicked by just about everybody in town including Mac, Jax and Matt of all people.

Archived