Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Members

Scrappy told his daughter he didn't do anything wrong. WTF?

Then that bullsh-t he was telling Erica about how life has hurdles. Nobody made your dumbass smoke weed while on probation!

I can't with Drew and Traci.

Kirk DISGUSTED me tonight. He says he is tired of raising his kids and needs to do Kirk. WTF? You have grandchildren SMDH and then he proceeds to cheat on Rasheeda on tv. Rasheeda is dumb to let herself look like this on national television if this is acting.

Joseline looked gorgeous tonight. Money from this show has def helped her lol I guess they are setting up the Jos and Stevie wedding. Stevie put a pic of instagram with Joseline's ring finger with a big ol rock on it

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Lol I couldn't even keep the tv on VH1 when I saw the preview of Milk Dud and No Neck arriving at the log cabin. Such a wack scene and so gay for two supposedly "straight" men.

They should do themselves a favor and just quit this show cuz the look so foolish.

K Michelle and Joseline....LOVE. Joseline sounded so aireheaded though and Karlie Redd dumb. Is this really the same ho who claimed that she didn't want to have Steebie's babies cuz he 5 kids with other women? Not to mention she claimed all she wanted was "his d*ck and his money".

GIRL PLEASE. You are fooling yourself if you think Stevie is going to commit to you and especially after you aborted his child. I mean come on....the chances are higher that he'll get back together with MIMI. And that scene with his little girl just broke my heart.....the one at the part with him and Mimi where she was like, "Daddy you're the problem". LMAO

Shay.....sigh this heffa is trying to so hard....

I feel so bad for Erica to be stuck with someone as dumb as Scrappy for LIFE. Girl shoulda chosen better.

Drew and Traci are useless filler but whatevs. Traci's new "man" is not that hot and in face I'd take Drew over that thing in heartbeat every day of the week despite his muscles. Drew is just all around fly and way too cute....

• Members

I'm becoming extremely disenchanted with this show. Of course, it has always been soft scripted, but now this fake chit is grating! They are losing me and fast!

Drew and Traci are so very painful.

Kirk? He's not even interesting enough to make me disgusted with him or even hate him.

Joseline and Steebie have the same fake fight every other eppy.

I used to love Mimi, but now I would like to see her buried alive.

Scrappy is someone who would have me running for the convent!

Erica is the only one that I still find just ok.

LAHHATL is losing everything that made me love it, and I'm not sure how much more I can take :(

• Members

Benzino saying that Kirk and Ratcheeda are a power couple. Really?

Cysk8rI.gif4FigwCq.gif

DEAD! Seriously I wasn't feeling her before but she wont me over with this line.

U1JkWzL.gif

LMAO at Drew flipping out at Traci having a man. She is wrong though. She flips out whenever a ho decides to talk to him yet when he acts jealous, she doesn't get it. She came across as a hypocrite

I cant with Jos and K acting like BFFs now.

Kirk with those hos was just plain disgusting

NUGfwri.jpgZKU3LCR.jpg

New hairstyles this episode: 2. Hairstyles to date = 19

• Members

Eyeing that spot next season Eric.... her thirst knows no bounds. If my voice wasn't up to par with being sick, I wouldn't even come. I guess she wants us to know this is what she's about so that we're not in any way surprised down the road.

LMAO Traci... ugh Bitch Made Kirk and these floozies.

LMAO God Steebie is a liar -- I love it though -- karma is going to be one interesting bitch when it gets Jos.

• Members

Fairiest though? I need this bitch to spell coup.

I swear I wish she was gone, so extra for no reason. No man will want that, she'll be old and bitter for a LONG time. I loved what Erica had to say - it was the truth.