Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Members

LMAO! I know... I ramble!

I feel what you're saying but see if she would have put up an "Over it." type of front (and truly believed that) I would be inclined to agree with that. But this girl goes storming off the stage, watching from the hallways and then storms out when Erica gets a ring. Why? Secretly, she was hoping to get one. And people on Tumblr made me think a little in regards to her. If she was so BFF with him and klnown him for years... WHY WAIT UNTIL HE'S ON TELEVISION TO TRY AND SPARK UP SOME "ROMANCE?"

LOL, tell us how you REALLY feel! Because you are going IN on him... don;t lose this fire next season.

Edited by London

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Unfortunately, Scrappy just isn't on our screens. He's in our neighborhoods knocking up the women who know no better. Women fight over "Scrappy" every day and are proud to say, "I'm his baby mama". It's a badge they love to wear.

Shay and Scrappy were friends, so she was owed better than he gave her. She even said as she walked off, "you said you were not going to do this to me on tv". Erica was lapping it up because, again, she thinks she somehow won. Idiot she is.

I will go on record and say that I hate that dummy Scrappy more than Stevie J, and this says alot! I'm not personally familiar with a Scrappy, but I've seen him slithering around every day, and he makes me sick! Women, please beware or, at the very least, get some industrial strength condoms. Stop giving trash like this offspring!

• Members

You're right about that and I do see mess like this far too much and it's not just a Scrappy. You see Steebie's as well.

I'm still not buying it. And bully for her if she actually believed him. Hell, these spoilers were leaked long after the show had taped this reunion. But at the end of the day she got that check and I'm sure it more than made up for any "humiliation" she may have tried to act like she was feeling. She'll be back on VH1 in some form or another. I don't see her getting delight in the situation as seeing she "won" she just knew a side piece should have known her role.

Dang! For real... more than Steebie? I'm the opposite. I can tolerate Scrappy to a degree when I watch but I loathe Steebie and can't wait to see what else he does next season and how he'll up the level of ratchetness.

I'm just REALLY curious if Scrappy's ex Diamond is really going to be added to the cast -- and if she is will we then see Soulja Boy! I have to know these things. I really want Karlie & Rasheeda off.. sorry but they brought nothing to the table and I can see them trying to make a beef with K. to try and stay relevant because they weren't doing any of that on the show (sans Karlie) and then all of a sudden -- BAM! Its simply too much.

Edited by London

• 2 weeks later...