Chicago Fire: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Almost done with Season 1. OMG on the episode where the 12 year old girl that was left at the station when she was a newborn came back to tell Chief Boden how well she's doing (the tears) and then Haley gets burned to death and Casey's heartbreaking reaction and Mills walking over and taking him in his arms. The tears. The TEARS.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Aaaaaand another one bites the dust. I will miss Mills, but I really loved how they wrote his exit. It was cool how basically he made it clear that he'd never stopped loving Dawson. She was stunned. I wonder if she may be the next exit. Would be interesting. They also left it wide open that Mills could be coming back even though Charlie Barnett said on twitter that leaving isn't his choice.

• Members

I thought this was a really weak three episode crossover. It seemed to focus more on the serial killer than on the impact the crimes were having, and I always hate that. Maybe I'm just getting tired of all the repeat plot. Psycho kidnaps and tortures woman then gets caught plots are so done. For me anyway.

And it was a horrible new character introduction for Chilly.

I'm interested in what happens next with Casey and that guy who owns the strip joint.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

I knew the sudden new neighbor for Bowden was a set up.  This guy up for Fire Commissioner and Bowden's poker buddy have both more than worn out their welcome.  I hope they let "Chicago PD's" squad to prove his innocence and toss these two right the f*** out of their jobs and into prison...

Archived