Your favorite promos through the years

• Members

There was another good one from Brenda's '02 return . . . it was something like "What's better than the perfect man? The Wrong One." LOL, in reference to Jax and Sonny. That was done at the same time as the Carly/Sonny/Brenda one you posted. Jason & Courtney had a good one that ended with "so forbidden." ABCD must've paid a pretty penny for those promos at the end of '02. Was there a Skye/Jax/Brenda one to go along with all these, too?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Does anyone remember a daytime ad campaign that CBS daytime ran some where between 1989 and 1990 called "On the edge"? I know it was during this time period because this was during the time when heather retray was playing Lily on ATWT and I can remember her vividly in one of the ads. I've searched all over youtube for promos from this ad campaign. Sadly I have not been able to find any. I loved the ad campaign. They would play this nice soft music during it and at the end it would say "On The Edge." If anyone could find one of these promos I would be ever so grateful.

• Members

Gosh... I want to see this one specific Y&R "Try Me" promo from mid-1992, re-uploaded.

It was during the end of the first Sheila story and featured Sheila,Lauren,Dru and Shirtless Brad, and Clarance said something like this:

"Love is your obsession, you're setting your game, you're on to her madness can your prove she's to blame?... Imagine the frustration imagine it's you? (i think that's what he said, haha) If your life has no Passion, what would you do?"

I guess i will have to see if I get more episodes with that promo, or somebody else uploads/re-uploads it.

Archived