DAYS: SOD reports huge exits to come

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Christie Clark and Matt Ashford get fired but dry ass Melissa Reeves and Shawn Christian get to stick around? WHAT THE HELL

Ugh, everytime I get back in to DAYS they fire the main people keeping me interested. Christie has turned all the sh!t they've gave her into gold, and you can't buy the history and chemistry her, Dee Hall, and Ali Sweeney have brought to their scenes.

• Members

Kinda pissed about Christie and Matt :( Carrie and Jack are fantastic characters. I feel bad for Sarah but Madison wasnt working.

Id say bump Peggy to recurring. Its a real shame JOsh Taylor is basically wasting a contract that could go towards someone being fired. Also bump James Reynolds to recurring.

• Members

That's exactly the problem. Louise Sorel wanted to be fired by The Boss, ultimately, anyone except Corday is an employee. He hasn't got the guts.

Yes, the Phase 2 Firings will be the interesting ones. I think James Reynolds and Peggy McKay are obvious cuts, either off the show completely or recurring, Josh Taylor recurring (won't happen since he's a FOC), Camila Banus fired, Kate Mansi fired, Shawn Christian fired, Drake Hogestyn fired.

Archived