DAYS: SOD reports huge exits to come

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So disappointed about Christie Clarke leaving again. I really don't care about the other 3. Muldoon was nice to look at 15 years ago, but those days are over. Jack has been played out to the point that I just don't care. Madison was never a necessary character and her coupling with Brady was dullsville.

I'll miss my Carrie Brady though :(

• Members

This show will simply not make it. They are panicing right now. The only way to save the show is to carefully and calmly fix the problems. They are in crisis mode once again. Throw everyone out. Bring back who this time?

• Members

Missy is a good friend of Corday. He went to big lengths to get her back. I am not surprised that she was not let go. I am also very happy about this fact as I feel like the character of Jennifer brings a lot of heart to Salem. IMO she was the star of the Alice funeral week; she brought a community together. I want her to play that role again. Be it in her family, or giving EJ a run for his money in public office.

I think that the Jack pairing has stifled opportunities for the character of Jen to grow. I love Ashford too, but both characters need time outside each others orbit.

That is what I am going to hate, reading the new casting news. We're either going to get a bevy of newbies to round the canvas or random characters from the past that the writers can use the say, "look, we know the show's history."

• Members

These are easy, cheap cuts. Madison has never been liked by fans. Carrie and Austin are on the outside and Carrie was destroyed by bad writing. Jack has been on the outside for a long time. None of this will do anything to change or improve the show. As controversial as the 2008 firings were, at least they did change the face of the show.

This wouldn't annoy me if Melissa Reeves were also going. There is NO reason for Jennifer to stay on canvas. Reeves is just checked out, she has no chemistry or spark in any of her scenes, and her attempts to play up "Dannifer" made many fans despise her character. What is left for her? Please tell me they don't really think it's time for "Dannifer" 2.0, and if they try hard, this time Daniel truly will be the special angel they know he is?

Archived