DAYS: SOD reports huge exits to come

• Members

I knew this was going to happen. Look back on all those 2005 returns that went nowhere in the end. The whole reboot has been a fail in most areas. I didn't have any standards for Days 2009-2010 so when it was actually watchable I was impressed. Days definitely needed a new writer following the whole cameo and Faux Rafe mess but a so called reboot bringing back caricatures of former characters wasn't really needed. Yes the show has had some moments since September but otherwise has flopped.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It truly is amazing that the reboot only lasted six months. (End of Sept.) How absolutely pathetic. It is such a let-down to fans. Of all soaps, has any other show had more "plans to save" it over such a long period of time? It's an annual thing, but while every show has had writing changes, etc. DAYS makes so many big promises and they are never even close to be fulfilled. It's amazing the show still has fans. I gave up regular viewing many years ago and occasionally tune in, but I get so frustrated with the bad choices. (I knew the last reboot was not for me as soon as I saw Drake and, then, the really disappointing return episode of Jack. That was it for me.)

• Members

In all honestly that is why the show is failing so bad. They make up all these crappy promises and after so many, people stop caring and don't believe anything. People had enough

Yea he is such a terrible actor typical soap cliche

They wonder why people don't take daytime soaps serious

Archived