DAYS: SOD reports huge exits to come

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Where the writers failed with Carrie and Austin was not having them smack dab in the middle of the Will story. I remember at the Christmas party and a drunk Will asked Austin how he could defend Sami after what she did to him, instead of fighting over Rafe, Carrie and Sami should have been fighting over Will so to speak. They could have had Will depend on Carrie like his mother similar to how he was with Marlena. The dynamic between all those characters practically writes itself. Sami has always felt like second best to Carrie and for her to feel like that when it came to her son would have been some good story. But instead we got another retread of the quad with Rafe in Lucas' place.

Oh I forgot about Lucas, hope he doesn't get the axe. :(

• Members

Right, me too, there are a bunch of people we knew were potentially in danger. I hate to see anyone lose a job but we knew firings were coming and I doubt when these people signed on they honestly believed they'd still be working for DAYS in 5 years.

We know even more are coming... There is far too much dead weight on this show. They could really pare down to a B&B sized cast as a cost-saving measure.

Archived