Y&R March Discussion

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yesterday's episode and this Feb. 8 TV Guide interview seem to be at odds. Can we hope that things will change around March 8, as Y&R seems to tape 4-6 weeks in advance?

TV Guide Magazine: We're loving this umpteenth Victor-Nikki reunion! Who's going to screw it up this time?

Thomas Scott: Victor does the whole Valentine's thing, bringing in a pianist and a violinist, candles and champagne, which of course leads to sex. They're madly in love. But Nikki will find out he lied to her about his involvement in the Chelsea-Anita scam and she leaves him. Just like that. Over! Pow! Nikki gets her s--t together and says, "I can't stay here anymore. I'm done!"

• Members

I felt the same way oddly enough. It's not horrible and some of the stories are actually interesting to me. By no means is the show firing on all cylinders but I have semi-enjoyed at least three things offered on the show so far.

• Phylis and her dead-beat dad
  • AMCAnnie that chick Billy got pregnant
  • Lauren, Lucy, convict girl, Daniel hates his kid drama

That's enough to keep the show on at least.

• Members

I think the shows improved in some areas

- Nikki has her fire back

- God help me I am kind of enjoying Victor again

- Darnell Williams character with Jack' drama works

- The Daisy drama seems to actually be going somewhere

- Victoria going back to work against Victor

- Ricky, Paul, Patty

the not good

-phick, shadam zzzzzzz

-adams pity party

- billys baby drama

- the winters - Devon

• Members

Who is in charge of wardrobe these days? The women on the show are dressed hideously these days! The worst combination of colors and the most unflattering blouses, skirts, and dresses! Most shocking to me is the outfitting of Catherine Bach's Anita...I know she is supposed to be trashy, but for several straight days she was dressed in two different blouses that emphasized a large and unsightly mid-section that NO woman would want to be see in....and I would think that Miss Bach her self would object. I know that the sight has forever ruined the image of sexy Daisy Duke from mind! The Newman women wear loud and ill-fitting clothes, but Sharon is now usually seen without clothes or slips out of what she's wearing so fast you don't notice.

The mighty have surely fallen...I remember in the good old day of Bern Bennett announcing over the closing credits "Women's wardrobe furnished by Giorgio's of Beverly Hills!". Now I wouldn't be surprised to hear Debbi Morgan, in character as Harmony/Yolanda/Candy Cane announcing, "Women's wardrobe furnished by K-Mart of Anaheim!"

Archived