Y&R March Discussion

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK. So we thought Adam hit rock-bottom when Psycho blinded him, and we spent the past month watching him turn it around and this is the reward we get? Everyone abandoning him (for something that happened 18 months ago) after he admitted he was a bad person and is trying to change. I suppose his redemption will come in the form of him working for Genie at Beauty of Nature (I lost the tiny speck of respect I had for the Victoria character today) and manages to steal it away for dear old Pops.

• Members

What respect did you have for Victoria? We're lucky she can wipe her own behind at this point.

Every Adam story is about what a victim he is and how he will hurt others because they hurt him. More creepy ass staring into space and more pouting on cue.

• Members

Hopefully Adam really has "changed" and won't resort to hurting those who hurt him again by ditching him after finding out about how he helped Patti escape. Maybe he'll just accept that his father as "disowned" him and that Miss "bring it on" has decided that after everything Adam has already done directly to HER, it's his helping Patti that might mean he could be a danger to Faith - and he won't try to hurt either of them, or try to change their minds. He'll just get on with his life and try to do good for himself without hurting others. The last thing I want to see is Adam stalking Sharon and trying to convince her that they belong together, again. I also don't want to see Adam trying to have a relationship with Victor, or trying to ruin Victor because he was rejected by daddy again.

• Members

Forgot another poor poor Adam story (the character has long since been destroyed in the corner he was written into) we have yet a another vindictive Phyllis over nothing tale which I hear leads to Phick break-up #5465 and her being ostracized by Genoa City again. Phyllis and Adam should just leave town together.

• Members

I think she's been out since Adam let her out Antoyne, it's just that she recently showed back up in town. Not positive, but I think she's been on the loose pretty much since Stacy Haiduk, Mr. Kitty, and Kitty Kitty left the show the first time.

• Members

Today's (Thursday) show is sooooo boring. It is snoozefests: Cane/Lily, Devon/Neil/Harmony/Tucker, Sophia/Lily, Kevin/Angelina/Chloe/Daniel, Ashley/Jill/Cane (the only conversation that may perk you up). The only boring black people I have ever seen are on Y&R.

• Members

You said it. Y&R is back to borefest. Although I did sort of tear up at the sweetness that was Neil signing "I love you, son" to Devon as he woke up.

Also Angelina did a quick impression of Chloe that was spot-on. Other than that, the episode blows.

• Members

And unless they actually rehire Rowell and/or actually use Williams on a permanent basis nothing will change for the Winters family. Bryton and Tatyana should be the focus and stars but they aren't, and the one character who actually was interesting got shipped off last summer just as they finally were testing her with Neil.

Archived