Y&R March Discussion

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Question: where has Billy Abbot gone and why? They are making a movie of Restless Style? What? How? What? And WTF?

And where has Billy Miller gone IRL?

Ted Shackleford is awesome as Jeffrey. I just love him.

• Members

Jill looked at least 15 years younger in that geisha costume last week. If I were Y&R's costume person, I would take that to mean she needs to be dressed in richer, glossier, more structured fabrics... that a lighter-colored foundation and light-reflecting make-up on her face makes her look younger... and that if JW's hair is still growing out, they need to add fulsome hair pieces/wigs to give her that "Jill" look.

• Members

Ita. There is still so much wrong with this show but the focus seems to have changed to an extent.little focus on the same droning couples and characters and spreading things out and a business storyline that includes Jill and Ashley to some extent. Also I hate Stephen Nichols on this show but the scenes with he and BJ and that little story arc is actually pretty good or it's just an improvement of the usual dreck that's been on this how for months.

She seems to be one of the few new characters that actually clicked. I wouldn't be shocked to see her gone as it appears they might be recasting Heather.

• Members

OK, so the guy playing Carmine is hot.

And I love Avery, even if she is doing nothing but prop up Giggly Heffa.

Other than that, Y&R has been a weird hot mess recently -- more than usual. What was up with that weird sunrise thing last week seguing into Adam's insta-restored sight? And the ending to yesterday's US show was just odd.

• Members

Wait a minute. Jessica Collins is leaving?! What? Hell to the naw! :o

ETA: Her Twitter account doesn't say she is leaving. Instead there seems to be a lot of friendly tweeting with Joshua Morrow, Michelle Stafford, Michael Muhney and Sharon Case. In fact, I'd even go as far as to say that La Stafford loves her.

Also from Twitter: I hadn't realized that Collins and Jess Walton have been friends for years! Apparently they are filming scenes together so something (for this Jill and Avery fan at least) to look forward to.

Archived