Y&R March Discussion

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For all the flaws of the show, I have to say that it was brilliant to make Devon Tucker's son. Bryton has had his best material - further proof that if an actor is given strong material, it's an opportunity. And, I've said it before, he was my least favorite character for years, but now I watch all scenes, except if Neil is around.

• Members

Jess Walton is everything!!! Im so glad she renewed her contract. She had me cracking up on the upcoming Monday episode. I love her and Gloria's little snips at each other. They seem to enjoy it as well.

• Members

I have to say that while I absolutely really didn't like Diana DeGarmo's character on Y&R at first that the character of Angelina is completely growing on me. I absolutely loved that singing of her song, I thought it was beautiful. I followed Diana on her season on Idol where she was 16 and the runner up and now she is close to 25 now and really has grown alot in some many ways. I am really think its awesome and shows you don't have to be the winner of Idol to be the star. Honestly I am really starting to like Kevin/Angelina and starting to love the character. I absolutely hated her at first but the character is growing on me.

• Members

UO but I like Angelina. I think she stands out amongst the sea of drab women in her age group. Just let DD use her real voice and tone her down a bit. I like her ditzy self though. Any woman wanting Kevin so damn bad is laughable but DD sells it, EH doesn't. Dialogue means nothing if the actress/actor doesn't convince me. Chlovin are dull as can be.

DG had me cringing in those Cane saves Genevieve scenes. Its hard to buy corporate Cane in general but its either this or more syrupy Lane scenes so I'll take Cane working. Is BON ever gonna get a set or will Victoria continue to work from her couch while Gen is off flirting with Victor and messing things up?

Ugh, poor TEB. Only way Lauren can get a damn story is if it involves this insipid zombie Daisy and Lauren gotta be all frantic and scared to death of this girl. Shameful. I dunno who or what IZ is doing to be able to keep coming back but I wish it would stop.

Archived