Y&R March Discussion

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really like her esp on her facebook wall she will post with you...I always asks about her jewelry I'm a silver & stone fan...she wears these big chunks of stones that I like...& I'm always posting with her about her chunky jewelry as we call...she is really a nice person.

As for a Cassie return ... I think I can roll with any story to bring her back it wouldn't have to make sense at this point I think I've watched so much baloney in soaps over the years I can take this one & let it slide. How about just a look-a-like another character or something I don't know...I just wish they hadn't killed her off I'd rather a vanishing storyline or something...

• Members

I've just been watching some current US episodes for the first time in months and I have to say I've been pleasantly surprised. There seems to be a decent business storyline going on, Nikki is frontburner, Jill (who has never looked better) is in a story that doesn't involve her being humiliated for sh!ts and giggles, I'm loving the Devon/Tucker stuff, the pacing seems better and they've culled a lot of the dead wood from the cast.

Would it be too optimistic to think TPTB are actually trying to fix things?

• Members

If we hadn't been doppelgangered to death during the past few years, I would love for Camryn to come back as a more wicked twin that Sharon didn't know she had (as was noted above). It worked on AW with Vicky and ATWT with Rose. In both cases, the mothers had background stories that made it plausible (particularly Iva). I'll never forget when Lucinda found out that their was a second twin and was so upset, because she as she said she would've gladly taken both girls. That said - I still standby the first line. No more lookalikes until 2013.

Anyway, today's episode was really bizarre, but in a pretty good way. It was obvious that Jeffrey was Chelsea's father, but I never expected that Adam would be the one to make it happen. I liked the chemistry between Chelsea and Adam from first meeting. Glad they are going this route for his redemption. If he was tied to Sharon, it would be the same old thing. Bye, bye Angelo and Angelina.

Archived