GH: Twins???

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Had a feeling they were related when Jason received DVD with the footage of him when he was a baby in the hospital. They should've did this two years ago (or so) when the Franco story was relevant. It's a great twist, makes sense and explains [in some ways] Franco's obsession w/ Jase but again, too little, too late.

• Members

Given how many interpreted Franco's obsession with Jason as being homoerotic, I think that this twist is going to make a lot of that look very...interesting...as a writing or acting choice.

At least this will add another to the list of pointless relatives in soaps. They may even catch up to OLTL's last few years.

• Members

I actually think this makes tons of sense now that I have had time to think about it. A long lost twin that is obsessed with the other twins life justifies most of Franco's actions against Jason and makes Franco's maybe rape storyline that much more perversive. Ron loves to bring everything up to 11 on the Richter scale so this isn't that much of a surprise. It is kind of lame though because they just did this with Rebecca/Emily and with that other Quatermain heir a year or so ago. If Jason and Franco are twins does that mean Sam will never know the truth about her babies paternity since they are so genetically similar? If so that is quite poetic/prophetic considering Franco's mentality.

Archived