DAYS: Hope/John spoiler

• Members

In this week's SOD Bo and Hope finally open up the safety deposit and inside find a marraige certificate that makes it known that Hope and John are legally married. They can't get an annullment bc they were married in Alamania, so they have to go there to do it. But they have to stay for two weeks... and no one else can go with them.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

omg I think I might like this. Its SOOOOO contrived but I dont think I care. I dont see how this can possibly be legal considering she was most likely Princess Gina and he was whoever Stefano had him programmed to be at the time but throwing a wrench at John/Marlena and stirring Bo/Hope up is a good thing IMO. I hope Hope does get som flashes of her time as Gina and possibly becomes her bc I find Hope boring and only interesting when she's playing some alternate character. Stefano throwing that time in her face the other day makes sense now.

• Members

They should have Chad as their son. At least then Chad would have something to do. Having EJ as their son when he already has about six stories is an odd idea.

As for this, it would be funny if they found Lawrence and he came back to Salem once he knew Carly and Vivian were gone. I'm sure Jennifer would be horrified, but then quickly realize at least she no longer has the worst hair in Salem.

• Members

and being EJ's great grandmother, it makes sense why Alice would help Stefano when he got sick. Ugh! I really dont like that. Of course Alice would keep this secret bc she felt it was for the best bc it would hurt Hope and her relationship with Bo if the truth came out

• Members

I have to say that I really like this twist. Good use of history and the possibility of Hope and John being EJ's parents is shocking, but not that far out of left field considering that both Hope and John being so hazy on so many years of their lives.

• Members

I kinda love the twist and like the idea of Hope & John having to go off somewhere (and us actually going with them). Since Chad barely acts anything like a DiMera and never wants to interact with them at all and embrace the evilness, I wouldn't mind if he turned out to be Hope & John's love child from back then. If EJ is their son, I will find that really, really disappointing! Thinking about it, it probably is him & he's the baby in that picture Alice and Stefano both had. Why would Stefano keep a picture of Chad when he didn't know about him yet? Oh damn e8099.gif Maybe it'll be good.

• Members

Good use of history? GOOD USE OF HISTORY? It's a bad rewrite! There is no possible way that John and Hope got married when she was Gina.When Hope was Gina in 1990-1994 John was in Salem. And then during the Gina storyline in 1999 we saw everything that happened. There was no wedding, John was mercenary John again for a couple of hours when he and Hope's Gina were in the sub marine, and there was no wedding in the sub marine.

• Members

Yeah I am not sure of the great use of history but at least it gets John out of the townhouse and Hope away from that box. Sadly out of the 4 it involves the 2 I dislike the most but I know Marlena is elsewhere in other stories and i assume Bo and Billie are going to mix it up.

Archived