Days: Will & Sonny February 1, 2012

• Members

From Dayscafe

Sonny shows up at Will's. They are planning to see a film and Sonny says he has a date later and they may also see a movie. Will & Sonny decide to watch a film at the loft. Will then asks Sonny how do u know if your gay? Sonny explains his situations. Will worries that not all parents would be as cool with it as Sonny's are. Sonny agrees and speaks of his brother who a hard time. Sonny then talks about how its not easy to come out but its worth it in the end that you are no longer living a lie. Sonny then says no one should be afraid. Sonny tells Will you can ask or tell me anything and Will looks at Sonny and whispers, I know. They get ready for the movie. Will takes a deep breath

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That Will seems to be long gone. The current Will is so unpleasant I don't see why anyone would want to go near him. I wish they would give Sonny a story of his own and just focus on what people seem to enjoy anyway - Will doing EJ's bidding and screaming at Sami.

• Members

The problem is if that ever happened, people would say Will was "boring" and that Sonny was dragging Will down. There would be little interest in Will if he wasn't tied to EJ or wailing and screeching at Sami every few minutes. The show took away anything of his character and any buildup in order to push that. They aren't going to be able to show anything between Will and Sonny anyway, so why even bother. Just have Sonny with his parents, and give him a personality, and let Will screech in stereo with his mother.

• Members

True enough, but I would be happy if they just gave Sonny something to do and showed Adrienne and Justin more often. The way they write it now, the Sonny character is going to be seen as nothing but some albatross which prevents Will from doing more of his histrionics with EJ/Sami.

Archived