2 OLTL actors going to GH?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just LOL uncontrollably at the thought of K Alderson as a more ''mature'' Kristina Corinthos. Are they kidding?

*ducking* I wouldnt mind Easton on GH as a cop. Not sure about John McBain coming to PC though, i'd hope they bring him on as a new character instead. And extra points if they put him in story with Sam...;-).

• Members

ME just doesn't care. I can't say I blame him, but this basically means huge portions of the show grind to a halt so he can make Eeyore faces.

I also doubt that they would actually write a story for ME and KM. They actively avoided any relationship for John on OLTL, aside from a handful of scenes a year. The rest of the time he pouted in the corner while various women cut themselves in his honor.

• Members

I HATED Caleb and Livvie. I didnt quite see the chemistry between the two actors. I thought her character was better paired against Brian Prestley's Jack. Id rather Sam stay with Jason than John or new character played by ME. After all the've been through and the stuff from the last year, I dont see them breaking up. He'd just be a distraction at best. I dont see the show ending Jasam to have the show end off with her with someone new

Archived